Cucumber Avocado Salad with a tangy sesame dressing!
Trust me, I know when you’re eating healthy and trying to add more vegetables to your diet, things can get boring. This salad is a fresh way to step away from the traditional or mundane and eat something delicious.
*This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase products through those links Whole Fork earns a small commission. This in no way changes your purchase price. Thanks for your support!*
The dressing is so so simple, sesame oil, rice vinegar and mayo. I prefer Primal Blueprint Mayo because of their clean ingredients. Normally cucumber salads with vinegar taste better the longer it has sat in the fridge, but with the avocado here this isn’t the case. Toss the salad together, then serve. Any leftovers will probably be soggy.
I hope you enjoy! ~Tiffany
- 1 tsp sesame oil, cold pressed
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 cucumber, quartered lengthwise then sliced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted and chopped
- Whisk sesame oil, vinegar and mayo together.
- Toss cucumber and scallions with dressing. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently fold in avocado and serve cold.