A roundup of dishes you can make quickly to take to a party. Perfect for Super Bowl Sunday or any other gathering.
You’ve had a busy weekend, too busy to be thinking about food. If you’re too busy to think about food I’m not sure you’re my kind of people, but I get it, things happen. (i.e. I’m ALWAYS thinking about food. Don’t take it personal.) Ha. But, if you’re the type that isn’t always thinking about food, and you need some last minute ideas of what to take to that gathering…this post is for you my friend!
- Guacamole and veggies. The only catch here is you’ll have to find ripe avocados.
1 tsp Lime juice
Onion, finely chopped
1 small roma tomato, finely chopped (optional)
Cilantro, finely chopped
Mix and enjoy! Serve with veggies like carrot chips and sliced sweet peppers.
- Take a salad. Any of these you can whip up in a few minutes:
Bacon, Kale Salad with Sweet Onion Dressing (Bacon is always a crowd pleaser!)
- Stuffed Peppers. For some reason we love doing this. And it’s delicious. All of these recipes will keep a crowd happy!
Jalapeno Meat Poppers from Primally Inspired
- Food on a stick. These are fun to eat
Turkey Veggie Skewers from One Charming Party
Steak Potato Kebabs from Rachel Ray Mag
Paleo Teriyaki Beef Shish Kabobs from Paleo Newbie
- Meat balls. You can easily serve these on sticks, or simply eat with a fork. Either way they’re perfect for game day.
Greek-Style Meatballs from Paleo Leap
Paleo Pesto Meatballs from Everyday Maven
- And don’t forget your veggies! Here are some tasty ways to get your veggies in even during game day.
Blistered Padron Peppers from bon appetit
Kale Chips from Paleo Grubs
Hopefully this gives you several ideas for clean, healthy dishes you can take to your Super Bowl party!
Have a great weekend!