Creamy coconut flavored protein oats topped with fresh peaches and more coconut.
I’m basically buying peaches everywhere I can find them before the season completely ends. Eating them for breakfast is so delicious. And, I can’t tell you how easy my mornings are when I’ve made overnight oats. My kids love these! If you’re wondering why I’m starting to post about oats when I’ve mostly posted Whole30 and Paleo foods in the past, read this post HERE. If you’re currently doing a Whole30, this is a great option after your Whole30 to keep your food still clean while branching out a little bit into whole grains and dairy.
In this recipe I used Primal Fuel Vanilla Coconut protein powder. (There are affiliate links in this post where Whole Fork earns a small commission if you purchase, thanks for the support!) It adds this delicious hint of coconut and vanilla to the oats, and makes the texture slightly creamy. We love this protein powder, and sometimes I’ll make a breakfast smoothie blending this with ice, almond milk, oranges and pineapple. It is so refreshing. Other than that the recipe is pretty simple and straight forward. Add any questions you might have to the comments, I love hearing from you guys!
- ½ C whole grain oats
- ⅔ C almond milk (plain, unsweetened)
- 1 scoop vanilla coconut or vanilla protein powder
- ¼ C plain, non-fat greek yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ peach, chopped
- 1Tbsp coconut flakes
- In a jar combine oats, almond milk, and protein powder. Depending on which protein powder you use you might need to add a little more almond milk.
- In a separate bowl combine greek yogurt with honey. Scoop yogurt on top of oat mixture.
- Close the jar with a lid and allow to sit overnight in the fridge. Serve hot (heating in the microwave) or cold. Top with peaches and coconut flakes before devouring.