A light spring mix of greens with peas, radishes, goat cheese and a lemon/lime vinaigrette.
It has taken me until my adult hood to like peas. And keep them raw, please. I honestly can’t even remember the last time I ate peas, because it’s been years. But, if you’re going to eat peas this is definitely the way to do it.
The spring mix, radishes and goat cheese all have strong tastes that are balanced out with the clean and fresh taste of the lemon/lime vinaigrette. The goat cheese adds a salty, creamy sweetness that I really love.
- 1 T fresh lime juice
- 1 T fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- ¼ C olive oil
- ½ tsp dried dill, or 3 T fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 C peas, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 C crumbled goat cheese
- 2 handfuls of spring mix
- Whisk together the lime juice, lemon juice, honey, olive oil, dill, salt and pepper.
- Toss together the peas, radishes, goat cheese and spring mix.
- Right before serving drizzle the dressing over the salad.