Pulled pork seems to be a staple of the Paleo Diet. For several reasons like it’s so easy to make (click here for an easy pulled pork recipe), and even more important it’s delicious. Pulled pork is SO VERSATILE!
Here I used pulled pork to make an Asian Stir-Fry and it was amazing. My family loved it, and it only took a few minutes to throw together. I like to cook up a large batch of pork, then use it to make several different dishes, all with completely different tastes.
What do you do with pulled pork? What are your favorites?
xo – Tiffany
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 C carrot shreds
- 2 C Napa cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 C pulled pork
- 3 Tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ C coconut aminos
- Salt + Pepper
- Green onions, finely chopped
- Over medium/medium-high heat, warm olive oil in a large frying pan. Add onions and stir occasionally, allowing to cook until onion becomes translucent.
- Add carrot shreds and cabbage to the frying pan and allow to cook until they soften slightly.
- Add pulled pork, sesame oil and coconut aminos, stirring ingredients together. Cover pan with a lid and allow vegetables to soften to your likeness.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and chopped green onions.