Tender pulled pork tacos with a zesty chipotle lime dressing and fresh cantaloupe salsa.
It’s Tuesday, and I’m not sure why in the blogosphere it’s deemed “Taco Tuesday”, but I love tacos so I’m not complaining. Make ’em pulled pork tacos and I’m even happier.
*This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase products through those links Whole Fork earns a small commission. This in no way changes your purchase price. Thanks for your support!*
I typically serve tacos on large romaine leafs to make them healthier. Then I layer the pulled pork with a fruit salsa, like my cantaloupe salsa I posted the other day. You’ll want to start the pulled pork the evening before. Find my pulled pork recipe HERE. And my cantaloupe salsa recipe HERE.
I made these extremely simple by using Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo for the dressing. I simply stirred in a tad of coconut milk to thin out the mayo. I love using dressings that are already made. It makes meal time so much easier. Find Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo HERE.
These were so delicious! The cantaloupe salsa and chipotle lime dressing gave these tacos a new spin that I really enjoyed. And I LOVED eating the leftovers. This meal is perfect to take to work the next morning, just store everything separately.
Pin or print the recipe below!
- 6 Tbsp Chipotle Lime Mayo
- 2-3 Tbsp coconut milk
- 4-6 oz pulled pork (see link for recipe)
- 3 romaine leafs
- 2-3 spoonfuls of cantaloupe salsa (see link for recipe)
- In a small cup combine chipotle lime mayo with coconut milk. Start with a small amount of coconut milk and continue to add until it reaches desired consistency.
- In a skillet warm pulled pork long enough to begin to get crispy on the ends.
- On the romaine leafs layer pulled pork, cantaloupe salsa and chipotle lime mayo dressing.