Some dishes are so simple I feel silly calling them a “recipe”. But really, any delicious recipe with just a few ingredients one should be proud of. This is one of those dishes. It’s tasty, filling, simple, and easy to throw together. I could eat this every day (I practically do!).
- 1 C spaghetti squash
- 1 tsp ghee
- 2-3 hard boiled eggs
- Fresh herbs
- Salt + Pepper
- Cook spaghetti squash by preferred method. I poke several holes in the squash with a sharp knife. Microwave for 5 minutes, and let it sit for 3 minutes. Rotate and flip over the spaghetti squash in the microwave and cook for 5 more minutes. Let squash sit for about 10 minutes, or until cool enough to handle.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half. Remove and discard seeds. Scrape out squash with a fork. Let squash sit in a colander to allow water to drain.
- Put 1 C of spaghetti squash in a bowl. Store remaining squash in the refridgerator for 1-2 weeks.
- Top spaghettis squash with eggs and ghee. Warm in microwave to melt ghee, and stir gently to combine squash with eggs.
- Season with fresh herbs (pictured with rosemary), salt and pepper to taste.